Tuesday, April 20, 2010

money maker


The craziest thing happened the other night (Sunday). I found a dime in the bottom of Waylon's onesie. (*Not his actual bottom, just the bottom of the onesie.) No kidding. I gave Joey that 'very-funny' look, to which he took offense and adamantly denied any wrong-doing.

I have no idea. Several people held him that afternoon at a baby shower we attended, but none of them would plant a dime in Waylon's bottom...that I know of.

I asked Waylon what in the world he was doing with a dime in his bottom. He smiled and said, 'Saving up.'

I will say that I am glad that dime didn't end up in his throat. Seems like if it could make it to his bottom, it could make it to his throat. And, if this continues, I think it's safe to say our money worries are over. Ramsey Shmamsey.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe next time he'll be hiding a bigger denomination in his onesie! I love how random things happen to babies, and it's their little secret, since they can't talk!!!

    ReplyDelete