Tuesday, February 9, 2010

sink-oh

Five. Waylon is now five months old, and he...
can get his toes in his mouth despite our chubby belly doubts
talks almost non-stop, especially to the TV
squeals and screams
laughs hysterically (mostly at Daddy)
loves being outside
rolls over (only to his left)
started and stopped cereal
went backwards from bottle feeding to breast feeding
goes 3.5 to 4 hours between feedings
gurgles and gasps
flirts
will lie in his crib and talk to himself for up to an hour
loves to cover his face up and just listen
is getting control of his arms (flapping and hitting or just holding one up)
gnaws and drools constantly
wears 6-9 mo and some 12 mo clothes

I can not believe he has almost been here for half a year. That blows my mind. It seems like more of his personality comes out every day. He's starting to show his will a little. The days of lying in one place for an hour are over. Now that he has figured out how to move a little, he's ready to run laps around the house. He is still a very chill baby. People comment on that every where we go. He's just a go-with-the-flow kind of guy. Joey and I comment almost daily on the fact the he gets cuter by the minute. He gets that from his Mama.

I still haven't left him for longer than an hour yet. I just don't want to. Mom always tells me that I should, that I'm spoiling him. But, if I don't have to, why should I, right? He's my little sidekick. We go together. My favorite part of the day used to be going to bed. Now, I can't wait to get up in the morning. He makes my life good.

1 comment:

  1. Cherish these sweet, sweet moments. I know you do! But oh! They're precious, but finite. Only when they're this size will they sit and let you love on 'em till your heart's content.

    ReplyDelete