Friday, March 12, 2010

partay


We had a birthday party for Grandpa last night. It was lots of fun. Seeing my parents with my child is right up there on my Most Precious Things list. Especially my dad. He is the most amazing Grandpa. He loves his boys so hard and it's so obvious. Thanks for that Dad. And happiest birthday ever. You mean the world to me.

I made baked spaghetti for dinner. It was way better than I thought it was going to be and super easy. I used jarred sauce and souped up the meat a bit as I browned it. Try it...

Jar of sauce
1lb ground meat
some chopped onion
Italian seasoning
Basil
Minced garlic
a package of mozzerella
parmesan
a package of noodles

Go ahead and make your spaghetti like you normally would, but add the chopped onion and seasonings to the meat as you brown it. Leave the pasta al dente.

Mix the noodles, sauce, meat mixture and about half the cheese all togther and spread it into a rectangle casserole. Spread the rest of the cheese on top and add some parmesan. Bake it at 350 about 20 minutes.. Delish.

We are off to Greenville today. Be back Sunday. So, I won't be around until about Monday. Have a great weekend! And, if you get a chance, check out www.babycheapskate.blogspot.com. Waylon's room is on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment