Wednesday, March 24, 2010

something new

I have to let you know that Joey and I are trying something new with our menu this week. See, I am more of a casserole, mixy eater. Joey is more of a meat and three kind of guy. So, we decided to have a whole week of meat-and-twos. We thought this actually might save us some money. Come to find out, it did. I went to the grocery yesterday (Wal Mart...eh) and our bill was right at budget and I got lots more food. I got fresh produce and chips and pretzels and two boxes of cereal and enough for six meals. So, the menu is less than exciting and I am not sharing, unless you ask.

1 comment:

  1. checked out your blog, very cute pictures. Was wondering if you would mind exchanging emails, (I know it seems a little stalker-ish) but I have lots of Babywise questions that need advice. My husband alothough likes BW, thinks I am a bit obsessive compulsive with it. So let me know if so...my email is thehairlady@msn.com

    ReplyDelete